The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- At least I was loved
- Condition Chart
- Christopher John Francis Boone knows all the countries of the world and their capitals and every prime number up to 7,057. He relates well to animals but has no understanding of human emotions. He cannot stand to be touched. And he detests the color yellow. Although gifted with a superbly logical brain, for fifteen-year-old Christopher everyday interactions and admonishments have little meaning. He lives on patterns, rules, and a diagram kept in his pocket. Then one day, a neighbor's dog, Wellington, is killed and his carefully constructive universe is threatened. Christopher sets out to solve the murder in the style of his favourite (logical) detective, Sherlock Holmes. What follows makes for a novel that is funny, poignant and fascinating in its portrayal of a person whose curse and blessing are a mind that perceives the world entirely literally.
- You are allowed to return your purchase within 5 days form the date received.
- All returns and exchanges will be refunded in the form of credit voucher.
- Items to be returned must be unused and in the same condition as they were received with TAGS ATTACHED.
- Bags, footwear & accessories should be returned w/o additional scratches, stains and signs of usage. Kindly include the boxes and dust bags if it came with the purchased items.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Shipping fee for returned items will be c/o buyer.
- Final Sale item & Swimwear are not eligible for return.